19.9.14

Tea break with Fanny


A little interview of our Marketing Assistant Fanny, who tells us about her work and personal style..


Image 1: "396-31" pointed toe pumps

- Do you have a role model in Fashion?
Ines de la Fressange. She's not exactly a role model but I love her style - maybe because I am French too

- Describe your style in 3 words.
Sophisticated, Classic, Feminine

- What is always in your going out-clutch?
Red lipstick

-Favourite color combo?
Black and red

- Describe what you love about working at FINSK.
I really love work for FINSK because it's a small company with so much potential. It's really exciting, there are a lot of things to do and to put in place. Furthermore, the products are amazing, it's a pleasure to communicate about handmade products with such strong design

- What is your work philosophy?
In work, attention to detail is really important for me and makes the difference

-Which is your favourite pair of FINSK shoes?
In fact, I have 3 favourites shoes with very different styles for different occasions.
One is for my work days - comfy and elegant (Image 2); another is for my weekend - shopping and walking (Image 3); and the last one is for parties - very sophisticated 
(Image 3)


Image 2: "466-05" black and orange mid-heels
Image 3: "464-01" black pointed toe Oxfords

Image 4: "466-02" black & red mid-heels